What the enemy said he was going to do to you is NEVER going to happen!
That fear of dying early…IT’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
Something terrible happening to your kids…IT’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
- 40% of all the things we worry about never happen
- 30% are in the past and cannot be helped
- 12% of our worry involves the affairs of others (none of our business)
- 10% of our worry relates to sickness, real or imagined
- 8% are even likely to happen
They say worry is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere. It WILL get you into a “Mental Funk”!
Doubt Your Doubts
Overcome your fears by controlling your thoughts and begin to doubt what the enemy is able to do to you.
The problem you’re worried about won’t take you under, but the time and energy you spend worrying about it might.
Turn the problem around, focus on the positive end result instead of the negative one. In Jeremiah 29:11, God says He “…plans to prosper you and not to harm you…to give you hope and a future.”
Today I want you to choose to view your problem from the mindset of “It’s never going to happen” and then refocus on what God wants for you, a hope, a future and to work it out for your good!!! (Romans 8:28)