Son: “Hey Dad, what’s the difference between a pack of cookies and a pack of elephants?”
Dad : “I dunno.”
Son: “Then it’s a good thing mom does the grocery shopping!”
Sunday School teacher: “Tell me, Johnny, do you say prayers before eating?”
Johnny: “No ma’am, I don’t have to. My mom is a GOOD cook!”
There Is A Lot Of Value To A Mom
A Mom is a person seeing 4 pieces of her favorite pie on the table for 5 people and announces she never did care for pie anyway.
A pregnant woman eats all the pie and says its for the baby…she’s not a mom just yet, but already lookin’ out for that baby.
A Mom Is Someone Who:
- Holds us when we cry and laughs when our joke isn’t funny.
- Says no when it would be a million times easier to say yes.
- Prays for us when we need it.
- Prays for us even when we think we don’t need it.
- Teaches us what she knows and tries to teach us more than she knows.
- Cares more than we know and knows more than we care to ask.
- Does hours of housework for no pay and listens to her children complain that she doesn’t do enough for them.
- Draws strength from places we can’t see when her family needs her.
- Loves more than we have learned to comprehend.
- Can run for a month on one sincere hug and compliment.
Mother’s Day was yesterday. But I still love my mom today 🙂
Got something great to say about your mom or a woman who has been like a mother to you? Post it here and share it with the world!